Updated on May 25th, 2016
Our Collection and Use of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect personal information, such as your name and email address, when you register for an account on the Service. Your user name, email address and any optional profile information that you elect to associate with your account is referred to herein as your “Profile Information.”
If you are a user of our paid premium service, we will utilize a third party credit card payment processing company to collect payment information, including your credit card number, billing address and phone number. We will share this payment information with the third party processing company as detailed below in “How We Share Your Information: With Trusted Service Providers and Business Partners.” We do not store your payment information.
We may use your email address to send you Service-related notices (including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail). We may also use your email address to send you announcements and information about other products or services (including third party services) that you may be interested in (together, the “Marketing Messages”). You may opt-out of receiving Marketing Messages at any time by following the instructions provided in the Marketing Message. Through your account interface, you may also opt-out of receiving categories of Service-related notices that are not deemed by Property Meld to be integral to your use of the Service.
Even if you are not a registered user of our Service, if you email us we may retain a record of such email communication, including your email address, the content of your email, and our response.
If you choose to use our invitation service to invite a tenant or vendor to the Service, we will ask you for that person’s contact information, which may include their email address, and automatically send an invitation. Property Meld stores the information you provide to send the invitation, to register your friend if your invitation is accepted, and to track the success of our invitation service.
Your use of the Service will involve you uploading or inputting various content into the Service; including but not limited to: word orders, attachments, vendors, tenants, and comments (together, the “Content”).
Property Meld may view your Content only as necessary (i) to maintain, provide and improve the Service; (ii) to resolve a support request from you; (iii) if we have a good faith belief, or have received a complaint alleging, that such Content is in violation of our Acceptable Use Guidelines; (iv) as reasonably necessary to allow Property Meld to comply with or avoid the violation of applicable law or regulation; or (v) to comply with a valid legal subpoena. We may also analyze the Content in aggregate and on an anonymized basis, in order to better understand the manner in which our Service is being used.
Information We Collect Automatically
We use technologies like cookies and pixel tags to provide, monitor, analyze, promote and improve the Service. For example, a cookie is used to remember your user name when you return to the Service and to improve our understanding of how you interact with the Service. You can block cookies on your web browser; however please be aware that some features of the Service may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
When you use the Service, our servers automatically record certain information in server logs. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, mobile carrier, and other such information. Log files help us to monitor, analyze, improve and maintain the Service and to diagnose and fix any Service-related issues.
When you access the Service using a mobile device, we collect specific device information contained in your mobile device’s “device identifier.” This device identifier includes information such as the type of device you are using, its operating system, and mobile network information, which may include your mobile phone number. We may associate this device identifier with your Service account and will use data associated with your device identifier to customize our Services to your device and to analyze any device-related issues.
We may collect and process information about the location of the device from which you are accessing the Service. Location data may convey information about how you browse the Service and may be used in conjunction with personally identifiable information. You can disable location based services in settings associated with the Service; however please be aware that some features of the Service may not function properly if location services are turned off.
How We Share Your Information
We may share the information we collect from you with third parties as detailed below
With Trusted Service Providers and Business Partners
With Law Enforcement or In Order to Protect Our Rights
We may disclose your information (including your personally identifiable information) if required to do so by law or subpoena. We may also disclose your information to our legal counsel, governmental authorities or law enforcement if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to do so in order to comply with a law or regulation; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect Property Meld’s rights or property.
In an Aggregate and Non-Personally Identifiable Manner
We may disclose aggregate non-personally identifiable information (such as aggregate and anonymous usage data, platform types, etc.) about the overall use of our Service publicly or with interested third parties to help them understand, or to help us improve, the Service.
In Connection With a Sale or Change of Control
How We Protect Your Information
The security of your information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) as part of our service, we encrypt the transmission of that information using industry-standard encryption.
Property Meld uses commercially reasonable and industry-standard physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your information. For example, we continuously and regularly back up your data to help prevent data loss and aid in data recovery. We also guard against common web attack vectors, host data in secure SOC 1 and SOC 2/SSAE 16/ISAE 3402 audited data centers, and implement firewalls and access restrictions on our servers to secure our network and better protect your information.
Risks Inherent in Sharing Information
Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot control the actions of other users with whom you share your Content and we are not responsible for third party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures on the Service.
Our Service is not directed to persons under 13. Property Meld does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for an account on the Service. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
International Data Transfer
Links to Other Web Sites
Do Not Track Signals
Some browsers have a “do not track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. We currently do not respond to “do not track” signals.
Please direct your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acceptable Use Policy
Acceptable Use Policy
Updated on May 25th, 2016
All users of the Property Meld Service are expected to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy. Failure to do so may result in suspension or termination of your account. If you have agreed to Property Meld’s Terms of Service or Subscriber Agreement on behalf of your organization, then this Acceptable Use Policy will apply to all users of the Service under your account (the “End Users”).
Acceptable Use of the Service
- No Misuse of the Service. You agree not to misuse the Service. For example, you may not:
- use the Service for any unlawful purpose or for promotion of illegal activities;
- impersonate another person through the Service or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with a person or entity in a manner that does or is intended to mislead, confuse, or deceive others;
- publish or post other people’s private or personally identifiable information, such as credit card numbers, street address or Social Security/National Identity numbers, without their express authorization and permission;
- send unsolicited communications, promotions advertisements, or spam;
- publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, Property Meld’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Property Meld’s providers;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measure;
- access or search the Services by any means other than Property Meld’s publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping”);
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Service to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- interfere with or disrupt the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Service, or by scripting the creation of Content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Service; or
- promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization.
- Content Standards. You may not post any Content on the Service that:
- May create a risk of harm, loss, or physical or mental injury to any other person or the risk of loss or damage to any property;
- violates of any applicable law, any intellectual property rights, or anyone’s right of privacy or publicity;
- is defamatory, libelous or threatening or that constitutes hate speech; or
- contains any information that you do not have a right to make available under law or any contractual or fiduciary duty.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com
- Subscriber Agreement
Updated on May 25th, 2016
This Subscriber Agreement (the “Subscriber Agreement”) is between Property Meld, Inc., a New Mexico corporation (“Property Meld”) and the organization agreeing to these terms (“Customer”). This Subscriber Agreement governs Customer’s access to Property Meld’s collaborative workplace management service (the “Service”) and its associated applications and website. By clicking “I Agree,” attaching this Subscriber Agreement to a purchase order or similar order form, or using the Service as a paid subscriber, Customer agrees to the terms of this Subscriber Agreement. If an individual is entering into this Subscriber Agreement on behalf of an organization such organization shall be deemed the Customer hereunder and such individual hereby represents and warrants that he has the power and authority required to bind such organization to this Subscriber Agreement.
- The Service and Associated Software.Customer and users of the Service under Customer’s account (the “End Users”) may access and use the Services in accordance with this Subscriber Agreement and Property Meld’s Acceptable Use Policy. Property Meld may update or modify the Services from time to time. If, in Property Meld’s reasonable judgment, any such modification to the Service materially reduces the Service’s functionality, Property Meld will inform Customer via the email address associated with Customer’s account no less than twenty (20) days prior to such change. We provide certain downloadable client software applications (the “Software”) for use in connection with the Service. This Software is updated automatically and, if such Software is designed for use on a mobile device, then a compatible mobile device is required for use. The license being granted to Customer hereunder does not constitute a sale of the Software or any copy thereof, and as between Property Meld and Customer, Property Meld retains all right, title, and interest in the Software.Property Meld will use industry standard technical and organizational security measures in connection with the storage, processing and transfer of Customer Data that are designed to protect the integrity of Customer Data and to guard against the unauthorized or unlawful access to, use of or processing of such Customer Data. For purposes hereof, the term “Customer Data” shall mean the structured data and any files or attachments submitted to the Service by Customer, as well as the account and contact information submitted to the Service by Customer and its End Users. Property Meld will use reasonable efforts, consistent with standard industry practices, to ensure that the Service and Software do not contain any viruses, backdoors, Trojans, or other computer code that is designed to disrupt, disable or harm the operation of the Service or Software.
- Customer Obligations.
- Administration of Customer’s Account. Customer may specify one or more administrators (each an “Administrator”) to manage its account. Administrators have the ability to access, monitor, use, export and disclose all content posted by End Users. Customer is responsible for: (i) the selection of its Administrator(s); (ii) maintaining the confidentiality of passwords and Administrator accounts; (iii) managing access to Administrator accounts; and (iv) ensuring that each Administrator’s use of the Service complies with this Subscriber Agreement. Property Meld shall not be held liable for any actions on the part of Customer’s Administrator(s).
- End User Conduct; Compliance. Customer is responsible for use of the Service by its End Users and for their compliance with Property Meld’s Acceptable Use Policy. Customer is also responsible for providing any notice and obtaining any consents and authorizations necessary: (i) to allow the Administrator to access, monitor, use and disclose the content posted by the End Users on the Service; and (ii) to allow Property Meld to provide the Administrator with access to such End User content. The Service is not authorized for use by persons under the age of 13 and Customer will ensure that it does not allow any person under 13 to use the Service. Customer will promptly notify Property Meld if it becomes aware of any unauthorized access to Customer’s account or the Service.
- Restrictions. Customer will not: (i) rent, sell, resell or lease the Service to any third party; (ii) use the Service for any purpose where either the use or the failure of the Service might lead to personal injury, death or physical damage; or (ii) disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the Service or attempt or assist anyone else to do so, unless such restriction is prohibited by law.
- Suspension. Property Meld may request that Customer suspend the account of any End User who: (i) violates this Subscriber Agreement or Property Meld’s Acceptable Use Policy; or (ii) is using the Service in a manner that Property Meld reasonably believes may cause a security risk, a disruption to others’ use of the Service, or liability for Property Meld. If Customer fails to promptly suspend or terminate such End User’s account, Property Meld reserves the right to do so.
- Customer’s Use of Third Party Services. Property Meld does not warrant or support any third party service (e.g., a service that utilizes the Property Meld API i n connection with Customer’s use of the Service) and will not be responsible for any act or omission on the part of such third party or its service.
- Intellectual Property Rights.
- Limited License to Use Customer Content. Customer hereby grants to Property Meld a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable (except in connection with the sale or transfer of its business) license to access, use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, publish, transmit and display content submitted to the Service by the End Users (the “Customer Content”) for the limited purpose of (i) providing the Service and associated customer support to Customer; (ii) displaying the Customer Content to the End Users; and (iii) analyzing and improving the Service.
- Reservation of Rights. Except as expressly set forth herein, this Subscriber Agreement does not (i) grant Property Meld any rights or interest in or to the Customer Content or any Customer Intellectual Property; or (ii) grant Customer any rights or interest in or to the Service or any Property Meld Intellectual Property. For purposes hereof, the term “Intellectual Property” shall mean any current or future worldwide rights under any patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secret; any moral rights or any similar rights.
- Use of Customer Suggestions. Property Meld may incorporate into the Service any suggestions or feedback received from Customer without any obligation to Customer and any such modifications to the Service shall be the sole and exclusive property of Property Meld. Property Meld may also share and publish aggregate, anonymized data about the use of our Service by our customers.
- Property Meld Customer List. Property Meld may include Customer’s name in a list of Property Meld’s Customers online and in print and electronic marketing materials.
- Fees and Payment. Fees are non-refundable except as required by law or as explicitly set forth herein. Customer will pay all applicable fees when due and, if such fees are being paid via credit card or other electronic means, Customer authorizes Property Meld to charge such fees using Customer’s selected payment method. By default, customer accounts are set to auto-renew and Property Meld may automatically charge Customer for such renewal on or after the renewal date associated with Customer’s account unless Customer has cancelled the Service prior to its renewal date. Property Meld may revise fee rates for the Service from time to time and will provide Customer’s designated administrator(s) with email notice of any changes in fees at least thirty (30) days prior to Customer’s Service renewal date. Customer is responsible for providing complete and accurate billing information to Property Meld. Property Meld may suspend or terminate Customer’s use of the Service if fees become past due. Customer is responsible for all taxes (excluding taxes on Property Meld’s net income) and Property Meld will charge tax when required to do so by law. If Customer requires the use of a purchase order or purchase order number, Customer (a) must provide the purchase order number at the time of purchase; and (b) agrees that, except for any amendments to this Subscriber Agreement that are clearly marked as such on the face of the Purchase Order, any terms and conditions on a Customer purchase order that conflict with this Subscriber Agreement will not apply and are null and void.
- Term and Termination. This Subscriber Agreement will remain in effect until Customer terminates its subscription to the Service or until this Subscriber Agreement is otherwise terminated as provided for herein. Customer may terminate this Subscriber Agreement at any time. In addition, either party may terminate this Subscriber Agreement if: (a) the other party is in material breach and fails to cure such breach within twenty (20) days following receipt of written notice from the non-breaching party; (b) the other party ceases its business operations or becomes subject to insolvency proceedings and the proceedings are not dismissed within 90 days. In the event that this Subscriber Agreement is terminated, (i) the rights granted to Customer pursuant to this Subscriber Agreement (except as specifically set forth in this section) will cease immediately; and (ii) any premium features provided to Customer will cease to be provided. The following sections will survive expiration or termination of this Subscriber Agreement: Sections 4(b) and (c), 6-9, and 11.
- Confidentiality. During the course of their performance under this Subscriber Agreement, each party may make available to the other party information that is not generally known to the public and at time of disclosure is either identified as, or should reasonably be understood by the receiving party to be, proprietary or confidential (the “Confidential Information”). Confidential Information shall include, but shall not be limited to: business plans, strategies, forecasts, projects and analyses; financial information and fee structures; business processes, methods and models; employee, customer and supplier information; sales and marketing information. With respect to the Customer, Confidential Information also includes the Customer Content.
- Obligations. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under this Services Agreement, with the express prior written consent of the disclosing party, or as required by law, the receiving party will not disclose, transmit or otherwise disseminate to a third party any Confidential Information of the disclosing party. The receiving party will use the same care and discretion with respect to the Confidential Information received from the disclosing party as it uses with its own similar information, but in no event less than a reasonable degree of care. Property Meld may disclose Customer’s Confidential Information to its employees, consultants, agents or advisors who have a strict need to know such Confidential Information solely for the purpose of performing Property Meld’s obligations under this Agreement and only to those who are obligated to maintain the confidentiality of such Confidential Information upon terms at least as protective as those contained in this Agreement. Customer may disclose Property Meld’s Confidential Information to its employees, consultants, agents or advisors who have a strict need to know such Confidential Information and are obligated to maintain the confidentiality of such Confidential Information upon terms at least as protective as those contained in this Agreement.
- Exclusions. The obligations set forth in Section 7(b) above shall not apply to any Confidential Information that the receiving party can demonstrate: (i) the receiving party possessed, without any obligation of confidentiality, prior to disclosure by the disclosing party; (ii) is or becomes publicly available without breach of this Agreement by the receiving party; (iii) is or was independently developed by the receiving party without the use of any Confidential Information of the disclosing party; or (iv) is or was received by the receiving party from a third party that does not have an obligation of confidentiality to the disclosing party or its affiliates. Either party may disclose the terms of this Agreement to potential parties to an acquisition or similar transaction to facilitate due diligence and closing of the transaction, provided that potential party is subject to written non-disclosure obligations and limitations on use only for the prospected transaction. The receiving party may disclose Confidential Information of the disclosing party if legally required to do so in connection with any legal or regulatory proceeding, provided, however, that in such event the receiving party will, if lawfully permitted to do so, notify the disclosing party within a reasonable time prior to disclosure so as to allow the disclosing party an opportunity to seek appropriate protective measures.
- By Customer. Customer hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Property Meld, its licensees and licensors, and their respective employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors (together, the “Property Meld Affiliates”), from and against any and all liabilities, damages, obligations, losses, costs and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees) (together, the “Losses”) arising from or as a result of any claim by a third party against Property Meld or the Property Meld Affiliates regarding: (i) use of or access to the Service by Customer or its End Users in violation of this Subscriber Agreement or our Acceptable Use Policy; or (ii) any data or Customer Content transmitted or received through Customer’s account.
- By Property Meld. Property Meld hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Customer and its employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors (together the “Customer Affiliates”), from and against any and all Losses arising from or as a result of any claim by a third party against Customer or the Customer Affiliates to the extent based on an allegation that the Service or Property Meld’s technology used to provide the Service infringes or misappropriates any copyright, trade secret, U.S. patent, or trademark right of the third party. In no event will Property Meld have any obligations or liability under this section arising from: (i) use of the Service in a modified form or in combination with materials not furnished by Property Meld; (ii) use of any third party app developed using Property Meld’s API; or (iii) any content, information, or data provided by Customer, End Users, or other third parties. THIS INDEMNITY IS CUSTOMER’S ONLY REMEDY UNDER THIS SUBSCRIBER AGREEMENT FOR ANY VIOLATION BY PROPERTY MELD OF ANY THIRD PARTY’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
- Infringement Claims. If the Service becomes, or in Property Meld’s reasonable judgment is likely to become, the subject of a claim of infringement, then Property Meld may: (i) obtain the right, at Property Meld’s expense, for Customer to continue using the Service; (ii) provide a non-infringing functionally equivalent replacement; (iii) modify the Service so that it is no longer infringing. If Property Meld, in its sole and reasonable judgment, determines that none of the above options are commercially reasonable, then Property Meld may suspend or terminate Customer’s use of the Service and provide Customer with a pro rata refund of prepaid fees.
- Process. The party seeking indemnification will provide prompt notice concerning the existence of an indemnifiable claim and cooperate fully with the indemnifying party in defending the claim. Failure to give prompt notice shall not constitute a waiver of a party’s right to indemnification and shall affect the indemnifying party’s obligations hereunder only to the extent that the indemnifying party’s rights are materially prejudiced by such failure or delay. The indemnifying party will have full control and authority over the defense of any claim; provided, however, that: (i) the indemnified party may join in the defense at its own expense using counsel of its choice; and (ii) any settlement requiring the party seeking indemnification to admit liability or make any financial payment will require such party’s prior written consent, not to be unreasonably withheld or delayed.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EXCEPT IN CONNECTION WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER, IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE UNDER THIS SUBSCRIBER AGREEMENT FOR (I) ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES; OR (II) LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS REVENUES, PROFITS (IN EACH CASE WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT), GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL PROPERTY MELD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICE OR CUSTOMER’S ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN BY ANY THIRD PARTY. THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER A PARTY KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT SUCH DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE AND EVEN IF A REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. EXCEPT IN CONNECTION WITH ITS INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER, IN NO EVENT SHALL PROPERTY MELD BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER FOR ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR COSTS IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT PAID BY CUSTOMER TO PROPERTY MELD HEREUNDER DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY.
- Hosting of the Service; Export Restrictions. The Service is controlled and operated from facilities in the United States. Property Meld makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Customers who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions (or who allow their End Users to do so) do so of their own volition and are responsible for compliance with all applicable United States and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to export and import regulations. If Customer is located outside of the United States, Customer agrees that Property Meld may transfer, store and process Customer Content in locations other than Customer’s country. The export and re-export of Content via the Service may be controlled by the United States Export Administration Regulations or other applicable export restrictions or embargo. The Service may not be used in any country that is subject to an embargo by the United States and Customer may not use the Service in violation of any export restriction or embargo by the United States or any other applicable jurisdiction. In addition, Customer must ensure that the Service is not made available for use by persons or entities blocked or denied by the United States government.
- Modifications. Property Meld may revise this Subscriber Agreement from time to time by posting the modified version on its website at least twenty (20) business days prior to the effective date of the modifications being made; provided, however, that no such modification shall include a reduction in Customer’s rights or Property Meld’s obligations unless affirmatively agreed to by Customer in advance. If, in Property Meld’s sole and reasonable discretion, the modifications being proposed are material, Property Meld will notify Customer of such proposed modifications via email to the email address associated with Customer’s account. By continuing to access or use the Service after the posted effective date of modifications to this Subscriber Agreement that do not include a reduction in Customer’s rights or Property Meld’s obligations hereunder, Customer agrees to be bound by such modifications.
- Governing Law; Dispute Resolution. This Subscriber Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. Claims relating to this Agreement or the Service will be resolved through final and binding arbitration, except as set forth below. The American Arbitration Association (AAA) will administer the arbitration under it Commercial Arbitration Rules and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Arbitration will be held in Albuquerque, NM. Notwithstanding these arbitration provisions, either party may bring suit in the federal or state courts located in Albuquerque, NM solely for injunctive relief to stop unauthorized use or abuse of the Service or infringement of intellectual property rights and both Property Meld and Customer agree to personal jurisdiction there. All disputes will be resolved on an individual basis and customer may not bring a claim in a class, consolidated or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidations with other arbitrators are not allowed under this Subscriber Agreement.
- Relationship of the Parties. The parties are and shall be independent contractors with respect to all services provided under this Subscriber Agreement.
- Force Majeure. Except for payment obligations, neither Property Meld nor Customer will be liable for inadequate performance to the extent caused by a condition that is beyond the party’s reasonable control, including but not limited to natural disaster, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism or war, labor conditions, governmental actions and interruption or failure of the Internet or any utility service.
- Assignment. Neither this Subscriber Agreement nor any of the rights and licenses granted hereunder, may be transferred or assigned by either party without the other party’s express written consent; provided, however, that either party may assign this Subscriber Agreement without the other party’s consent to an affiliate or in connection with a merger, acquisition, corporate reorganization or sale of all or substantially all of its assets. Any other attempt to transfer or assign this Subscriber Agreement will be null and void.
- Entire Agreement. This Subscriber Agreement, together with any Customer purchase order or order form associated herewith (as limited by Section 6), constitutes the entire agreement of the parties concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces any prior or contemporaneous understandings and agreements, whether written or oral, with respect to the subject matter hereof. If a court of competent jurisdiction deems any provision of this Subscriber Agreement invalid, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions hereof, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- No Waiver. No waiver of any term of this Subscriber Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and a party’s failure to assert any right or provision under this Subscriber Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org